For many years we have received feedback from our clients with property investments expressing dissatisfaction with their Property Management firm. The most common complaints have been:
- They don’t have an investment focus and often side with the tenant, and not the investor.
- They aren’t working to achieve the maximum rent possible.
- Poor quality and/or inconsistency of routine inspections.
- Lack of communication and transparency.
- High turnover of Property Managers.
In response, Nexus has recently added Property Management to its suite of services.
Anthony Garcia has joined the Nexus team to head up the Property Management division. Anthony has over 20 years experience in property management and brings the same commitment and passion for customer service as the rest of the Nexus team.
If you are unhappy with your current property management arrangements, here are 5 reasons to switch to Nexus Private Property Management:
- Have your Property Manager work with your other financial advisers to maximise your investment returns.
- Achieve peace of mind knowing your Property Manager is focused on protecting your asset and preserving your income stream.
- Enjoy seamless communication between your Nexus Accountant and Property Manager to reduce paperwork and make tax-time easy.
- Have a mature and experienced property manager that will take care of common tenancy grievances and reduce your involvement.
- Reduce potential rental arrears by having a diligent Property Manager that uses the latest technology, processes, and good old-fashioned people skills to effectively manage your tenants.
If you would like to utilise this service please call us here at the office on 1300 473 347 to speak with Anthony for a more in depth discussion.